Thursday, January 26, 2012

A letter to idiot drivers everywhere

Dear Woman-Who-Can't-Park-Her-Truck,

You, and people like you, make me very sad. When I go to park in the morning, I like to have a WHOLE spot. Obviously you don't know what this means, because otherwise you would have taken up your spot, not your spot and mine.

I don't know what goes through your head when you enter the lot each morning, but I'm sure it's not anything along the lines of, "Gee, I've been entering in the wrong way each morning, maybe I should stop that." Or even, "I know I can't figure out how this parking lot, but even though I backed up to try to get in my space, maybe I should try a little harder than what I just did."

Thanks to this kind of thought train you and others have, I've decided to take advantage of the fact that I drive a small car to muscle myself in. You can't get out? Perhaps you should've thought about that before taking up three spaces. I hope you hate me for blocking you in as much as I hate you for not knowing how to park. Maybe that will teach you a lesson about staying inside the lines and figuring out how to drive. As a functioning driver, I'd be more than happy to show you how the job is done.

Sincerely,

A Frustrated Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add your comment here...